REDGUM KENNELS & CATTERY
79 Rosia Rd, Park Ridge Qld 4125
Redgum Kennels is situated at Park Ridge on Brisbane's Southside. Conveniently close to the Logan, Gateway, Gold Coast and South East Freeway's.
Kennels Small Dogs Kennels
Our modern brick kennels are spacious, comfortable and heavily insulated and ventilated. Our facility will keep your dog cool in summer and warm in winter. Private sleeping quarters open to individual shaded concrete exercise runs.
Large Shady Runs Comfortable Sleeping Areas Lots of Room to Play
Warm in Winter - Cool in Summer Fresh food prepared daily Supervised swimming in our dam
Relaxing music plays 24 hours a day for your pets enjoyment. We always keep the lights on at night. Your dog's stay with us will be enjoyable and stressless. We even have a special area for small breeds only.
Vaccinated dogs are accepted for boarding from five months of age. Your dog can have the company of another friendly dog for companionship if it's a little bit shy or its first time in kennels.
Kennel Hallway BathTime
Redgum Kennels offers 24 hour/7 day supervision of all pets in our care. The residents house and caretakers cottage is located close to all boarding facilities.
Our knowledgeable caring staff are also professional Dog Trainers and are experienced and skilled with all breeds and temperaments from toys to large breeds.
KENNEL ENTRY REQUIREMENT
To ensure the health and wellbeing of all pets in our care please ensure the following health requirements are completed prior to entry into kennels.
1. Written proof of vaccination is required at kennel entry. Please ensure your pet is currently immunised against - Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza and Bordetella (C5).
2. Intestinal worming of your pet is required prior to kennel entry. We recommend Drontal® all wormer (based on your dogs weight) to be administered a few days prior to kennel entry.
3. Paralysis Tick prevention is absolutely necessary as it prevents ticks entering our kennels. We recommend Advantix® (available from reception at $20.00 per application), your Vet, pet shop or produce store. Administer to dogs skin at neck/back (based on dogs weight) a day or two prior to kennel entry. Note* Paralysis Tick prevention lasts for two weeks and one month for fleas etc. We do not accept tick collars.
4. For health and hygiene purposes please do not bring any toys, bedding, blankets or any other personal items with you for your pet/s stay - these items are supplied. Also, all personal K9 equipment ie leads, collars, harness's is removed from the dog/s and returned to the owner at point of entry. We do not accept any responsibility for lost items.
5. Special Needs: To better assist you please advise us at initial enquiry if your pet/s is in season, requires medication, has any dietary issues, suffers from separation anxiety, storm phobia, is prone to unsociable behaviour or is not desexed as conditions apply. Note* We do not accept any special needs pets during peak periods such as Xmas, Easter, public and school holidays.
All Breeds Boarded Proof of Vaccination Required (C5)
Quality Meals Advantix Available at Reception - $20.00
Long Term Rates Caring Knowledgeable Staff
Vet on Call Weigh your dog/s at Reception
Grooming Available from $50.00 Hydrobath
Local Pick-up & Delivery Service in our Pet Taxi (when available)
Medication administered (conditions apply) - $2.50 per administration
PRICE FOR BOARDING YOUR DOG/S
Small breeds up to 10kg = $18 per dog per day
10kg - 50kg dogs = $22 per dog per day
Dogs over 50kg = $25 per day per dog
Not Desexed Male & Female Dogs = $5 per day extra
(add this to normal daily rate)
These prices do not apply to peak periods
See Price List for a full list of our services and prices and Contact Us
Prices are subject to change without notice
Dear Redgum Kennels,
We can’t thank you enough for the fantastic care that you provided our dog, Harley, over the past 21 months.
As you know, deciding to leave Harley for two years while we were working in the USA was a big decision and a heartbreaking time for our kids. Redgum Kennels however provided us with much needed assurance when we made this decision.
Your staff were excellent throughout the pre-inspection of the kennel, and we felt very relieved when we saw how well you cared for all the animals, and the vast property that was at the disposal of the pets. The direct billing process and the special health care requirements have been a breeze to organize, despite the distance.
We know we left Harley with you in somewhat of an over-weight state, but we were confident that he would be healthier for his stay with you. Getting regular updates and photos of Harley, and finally getting him back in a much fitter and leaner state was fantastic, and a credit to the Redgum team.
Having him home, as a healthier, more obedient, dog has been wonderful. His demeanor has not changed despite our long absence, and he is as affectionate as ever. Again, this is proof that the Redgum team has more than just treated him as a tenant, but has given him love and attention over the years.
We will be recommending Redgum to our friends and if we ever find ourselves having to leave Harley for a protracted period again, I know he will enjoy returning for a stay at Redgum.
The Braithwaite Family.